The JetScripts Text-CAPTCHA stops spambots from filling out your signup pages and contact forms by baffling them with a devious, text-based interlock. This CAPTCHA form is designed to be easy for humans but difficult for spambots. Best of all, it doesn't require graphics libraries like GD or ImageMagick to work. Unlike most CAPTCHA systems, the JetScripts Text-CAPTCHA presents users with a short, simple word instead of oddly-distorted, difficult-to-read random letters.
- No graphics libraries required, nothing to configure and no file permissions to set.
- Easy-to-read for humans, devilishly tough to crack for spambots!
- Over 5,000 different words by default, and more can be added (as many as you want).
- Easy to install, just upload the files and it's ready to use.
- "Anti-highlighting" format prevents copying & pasting the CAPTCHA text.
- No database required and no special modules or configuration needed.
- Doesn't require Flash- works with Flash enabled or disabled.
- Works in any browser, including mobile devices (cellphones, iPhone, Blackberry, etc)
- Code is easily modified to change the look and feel of the CAPTCHA and result messages.
- Use it across your entire site or domain on as many pages as you want.
- Minimal installation requirements:
- PHP 4.1 or greater
- Works with PHP register_globals() on or off
Demo - Try it here: